US Immigration for a Parent in 5 MinutesBefore you file any documents, it is helpful to understand that "parent" means your father, your mother, your stepparent, or your adoptive parent. In order to successfully petition for an immigrant visa for your parent, your relationship with your parent must be proved and your parent must be admissible to the United States under the immigration law.
Why Sponsor Your Parent to Live in United States?
Once your parent becomes a lawful permanent resident, not only she or he can live in the United States, but also she or he can work legally in US, enter and leave the US at will(with some limitation), vote in elections that does not require US citizenship, apply for US citizenship after a certain period, and get all other social benefits for a US lawful permanent resident.
Can You Sponsor Your Parent to Live in United States?
Please refer to the section Are You Eligible to determine whether you are qualified to sponsor your parent to immigrate to US. If you are qualified, you can start the application using our Application Package.
How to Start Your Application for Your Parent?
The application for the US immigration is not a simple task. Any error in your application will result in unnecessary delay or even rejection of your case. Hence, it is very important that you submit a correct and complete application.
Our US Immigration for Parents Application Package has all the information you need to bring your parent to live in the United States. It provides step-by-step instructions for your parent to become a lawful permanent resident in US. Since we use an innovative digital format in our package, it is downloadable right after you purchase the package. This means you can start to apply for your parent's permanent residency instantly after you place your order, hence you save much time and money for the mailing. (You don't even need to pay for the shipping and handling fee.)
The documentation in this package contains all the necessary information on
- evaluating eligibility requirements;
- filling application forms;
- gathering all the supporting documents;
- submitting the application to the correct processing office.
What you get from the US Immigration for Parents Application Package:
- Immigration for Parents Overview
- Immigration for Parents Eligibility Information
- Detailed Steps for a Parent inside U.S.
- Detailed Steps for a Parent outside U.S.
- Submission Checklist
- Photo Specifications
- Fees of Immigration for Parents
- Submission Addresses for all 50 States
- List of District Offices for all 50 States
- List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- Free G-325A Form (Biographic Information)
- Free I-130 Form (Petition for Alien Relative)
- Free I-485 Form (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status)
- Free Supplement A to Form I-485 (Adjustment of Status Under Section 245i)
- Free I-693 Form (Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status)
- Free I-765 Form (Application for Employment Authorization)
- Free I-864 Form (Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act)
You are simply a click away from starting green card application for your parent:
Order the US Immigration for Parents Application Package Now!
Still have questions about our Package? See our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or contact us at Info@800citizen.com.