US Citizenship Test Practice Software (Free Trial)
This software helps you prepare for the US Citizenship Test (also known as Civics Test, Citizenship Knowledge Test, Naturalization Knowledge Test). Users can select a practice test containing 5 to 99 multiple-choice questions. After each practice test, you can choose to redo all the incorrect questions. A very good tool to help you memorize the test knowledge and get ready for the citizenship interview.
Free Trial Download
Buy a Software CD
Benefits of using this practice software:
- Get practice of citizenship test information of your state;
- Check your answers right after each test and review questions with wrong answers;
- Redo questions that are answered incorrectly, which shortens your study cycle;
- Never run into the same test twice because test questions and answers are shuffled randomly;
- No need to connect to internet. Laptop users can practise wherever they go;
- Select the number of the questions in the practice test;
- Practise the test content anytime you like without bothering anyone else;
It is also a good educational software for someone who wants to know more about the United States, such as its culture, history, politics, governments and geography.
2. Run from your local drive. No installation required.
To Purchase a Software CD:CLICK HERE
1. On some computer systems, you may get an error saying
"Can not find DLL file: MSVBVM60.DLL "
You can download the missing file here. Be sure to save it in the same folder you saved the US Citizenship Test Practise Software.
If you have any questions of the registration or download, please do not hesitate
to contact us at: Info@800citizen.com.