US Immigration for a Spouse in 5 MinutesBefore you file any documents, it is helpful to understand that "spouse" means lawful husband or wife. In order to successfully petition for an immigrant visa for your spouse, your relationship with your spouse must be established and your spouse must be admissible to the United States under the immigration law.
Why Sponsor Your Spouse to Live in United States?
Once your spouse becomes a lawful permanent resident, not only you and s/he get reunioned and live together in the United States, but also she or he can work legally in US, enter and leave the US at will(with some limitation), vote in elections that does not require US citizenship, apply for US citizenship after a certain period, and get all other social benefits for US lawful permanent resident.
Can You Sponsor Your Spouse to Live in United States?
Please refer to the section Are You Eligible to determine whether you are qualified to sponsor your spouse to immigrate to US. If you are qualified, you can start the application using our Application Package.
How to Start Your Application for Your Spouse?
The application for the US immigration is not a simple task. Any error in your application will result in unnecessary delay or even rejection of your case. Hence, it is very important that you submit a correct and complete application.
Our US Immigration through Marriage Application Package has all the information you need to bring your spouse to live and work in the United States. It provides step-by-step instructions for your spouse to become a lawful permanent resident in US. Since we use an innovative digital format in our package, it is downloadable right after you purchase the package. This means you can start to apply for your spouse's permanent residency instantly after you place your order, hence you save much time and money for the mailing. (You don't even need to pay for the shipping and handling fee.)
The documentation in this package contains all the necessary information on
- evaluating eligibility requirements;
- filling application forms;
- gathering all the supporting documents;
- submitting the application to the correct processing office.
What you get from the US Immigration through Marriage Application Package:
- Immigration through Marriage Overview
- Immigration through Marriage Eligibility Information
- Detailed Steps for Applicants inside U.S.
- Detailed Steps for Applicants outside U.S.
- About Conditional Residence
- Submission Checklist
- Photo Specifications
- Immigration through Marriage Fees
- Submission Addresses for all 50 States
- List of District Offices for all 50 States
- List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- Free G-325A Form (Biographic Information)
- Free I-130 Form (Petition for Alien Relative)
- Free I-485 Form (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status)
- Free Supplement A to Form I-485 (Adjustment of Status Under Section 245i)
- Free I-693 Form (Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status)
- Free I-765 Form (Application for Employment Authorization)
- Free I-864 Form (Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act)
You are simply a click away from starting green card application for your spouse:
Order the US Immigration through Marriage Application Package Now!
Still have questions about our Package? See our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or contact us at Info@800citizen.com.